Submachine: 32 Chambers

Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Re: Submachine: 32 Chambers

Post by Rooster5man »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:I think subnet can't repair dimensional damage (i.e. Karma Portal shattering).

So only locations of the Edge, or the Basement (Where there is no clue of Karma Portals) can be repaired.
Thank you for restating my train of thought...
The markings appears as well in 157, 378, 442, 628, HPL. I wonder that they are made by Layer 7 tribes, and the people of the Core/Temple, the Lab, as well as the Subnet, use them in other layers to uncover the porpuse of machines and mechanisms, like the Forcefield Emitter.
If they were made by the Layer 7 tribe, that would mean the Locations are on Layer 7 if (according to the note about meeting Liz on Layer 7) it seems like they don't have technology to "jump" Layers.

However, Mateusz has said SNEE isn't all in Layer 1, so it's possible those Locations may be on Layer 7. It still begs the question why those markings are there and what they mean. They don't seem to be Mayan, and there's no textbox appearing when we highlight them (as far as I remember.)

They seem to be Runes, so you may be right about the DefSys/forcefield, like we saw in that room with the statues in Sub7.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

They are not runes, they are markings made by tribes of somewhere America, Africa, or Oceania (put in the Subnet as Cultural references).

Also, its imposible that mayans have something to do with the creation of the Subnet. Mateusz stated that all those ancient structures have been absorbed by the Subnet.

EDIT: And the SNEE thingy, i don't known that, its interesting, but after "planing" the posible connections between rooms (example: Root transporters), its hard for me to mind that.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

But the markings could be activated by light. Like we could do to get the Secret from Einstein statue.

But maybe they are a kind of sign that allows some people to know about the sectors where it is possible to cross into all Layers.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

They are not runes, they are markings made by tribes of somewhere America, Africa, or Oceania (put in the Subnet as Cultural references).
Really? Because I don't see them anywhere on the Cultural Influences page.

And if they're not Runes, then show me, because they don't seem to be any familiar symbols.
Also, its imposible that mayans have something to do with the creation of the Subnet. Mateusz stated that all those ancient structures have been absorbed by the Subnet.
Direct me to that post? He has said this about the Ancient Section:
the first submachine was built in early 1900.
that much we know.

ancient location was built later using a time machine

Nothing's impossible in the Submachine.
EDIT: And the SNEE thingy, i don't known that, its interesting, but after "planing" the posible connections between rooms (example: Root transporters), its hard for me to mind that
You're right, I don't have a Forum Post to back me up, I only remember reading it somewhere, but you can't deny its possibility.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:They are not runes, they are markings made by tribes of somewhere America, Africa, or Oceania (put in the Subnet as Cultural references).
proof?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

small question:

...why this location is called 32 chambers?..
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

because it has 32 chambers? I don't understand the question XD
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:because it has 32 chambers? I don't understand the question XD
well, there is not 32 screens... 33?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

then one of them is not a chamber... or the person who wrote the Sub4 note miscounted... I don't know XD
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:I think subnet can't repair dimensional damage (i.e. Karma Portal shattering).

So only locations of the Edge, or the Basement (Where there is no clue of Karma Portals) can be repaired.
Or perhaps the New Basement is indeed that? An entirely NEW Basement, I mean; as of not being reapired, but built from scratch?
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/