The Architect

Re: Submachine Universe

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

not really
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Can we at least be slightly hype about Karmic Water (and bowl) or any of the other things that I listed in the previous page?
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

ShadowNiL wrote:Can we at least be slightly hype about Karmic Water (and bowl) or any of the other things that I listed in the previous page?
We will probably see that in the next massive update that Mateusz will get around doing in a few years.

8-)
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

I don't know about you, but I found out about the soap being collectable today! ^^
(And that once you click it, you first drop it ;))
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

ShadowNiL wrote:Can we at least be slightly hype about Karmic Water (and bowl) or any of the other things that I listed in the previous page?
yes.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:
yes.
Why do I get the feeling you wrote down some of the things in my list for future updates...?
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

I haven't.
Your suggestions weren't exactly original, you just listed obvious expansion points.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:I haven't.
Your suggestions weren't exactly original, you just listed obvious expansion points.
There's probably more that aren't as obvious, but there's no way for me to guess as a player what coordinate can have what sort of expansion. Either way, I'm excited for whatever comes next.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Useless post:
Tower informed me that I posted 7000th post in Submachine subforum xD

Useful post:
This got me thinking... we might have to find a different Karmic Fountains to fill up the Karmic Jugs as well as finding the Karmic Bowls to use on Karmic Pedestals and create Karmic Whatever to solve puzzles or open new paths.

That's... a lot to think about how to use "Karma Powers" in Sub Universe.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

ShadowNiL wrote:
MateuszSkutnik wrote:I haven't.
There's probably more that aren't as obvious, but there's no way for me to guess as a player what coordinate can have what sort of expansion. Either way, I'm excited for whatever comes next.
I know.
That's why creating lists of possible expansions by someone other than me is pointless.
Moreover, if you happen to hit a bulls eye and guess the exact expansion I had in mind it will be cancelled.