Submachine Universe

ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Re: Submachine Universe

Post by ShadowNiL »

Apocrypha wrote:
mentalEngineer wrote:Use a wisdom gen on the electricity machine in 100. New location with a KARMIC VESSEL!
See I thought those were levers (that didn't work for some reason).
How far in are you? I'm kinda stuck because
managed to get up the ladder in 100, got karmic vessel and pressed a lever down to turn 3 lights green
no idea how to use Karmic Vessel
managed to use the karma chalk at 966 to progress there but
no idea where to get the rod to bring down that one ladder in the karma portal location where you put in all 4 tiles
no idea how to break secondary security in the karma portal location from Prince's pad
no idea how to disable primary security for the karma portal location past 103's twin dragons
no idea where to go to progress the puzzle at 355

So far, my items are
2 Soap, Tile B, Tile C, 1 Wisdom Gem, Weighted Companion Cube, Karmic Vessel
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

ShadowNiL wrote:
Apocrypha wrote:
mentalEngineer wrote:Use a wisdom gen on the electricity machine in 100. New location with a KARMIC VESSEL!
managed to get up the ladder in 100, got karmic vessel and pressed a lever down to turn 3 lights green
no idea where to get the rod to bring down that one ladder in the karma portal location where you put in all 4 tiles
no idea how to break secondary security in the karma portal location from Prince's pad
no idea how to disable primary security for the karma portal location past 103's twin dragons
I found the rod at awy (it's a bit hidden). Also have no idea on the primary system or the vessel.
Last edited by Jatsko on 20 Dec 2017 17:49, edited 3 times in total.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Apocrypha wrote:I found the rod at awy (it's a bit hidden). Also have no idea on the primary system or the vessel.
Fucking THANK YOU, I thought I checked that already! I even tried using https://towerofnix.github.io/subnet-browse/ to cheat my way to figuring out what happened, but a lot of locations got subtly updated and nix's thing is kinda outdated, so yeah.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Wait, I just solved the puzzle in that room you're trying to reach just by fucking around with the levers...ok. There's not really too much distinction between that and the 000 levers and the 291 drawing...hm. Not sure if I was supposed to look somewhere else to figure out the Sub1-type lever puzzle.

Welp, I now don't have the vessel anymore (guess the player decided "fuck it, I don't want a jug of karma anymore) and I managed to get one more tile but am still stuck.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Apocrypha wrote:Wait, I just solved the puzzle in that room you're trying to reach just by fucking around with the levers...ok. There's not really too much distinction between that and the 000 levers and the 291 drawing...hm. Not sure if I was supposed to look somewhere else to figure out the Sub1-type lever puzzle.

Welp, I now don't have the vessel anymore (guess the player decided "fuck it, I don't want a jug of karma anymore) and I managed to get one more tile but am still stuck.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GOT IT
You fuck around with the levers until the barrel thing bursts and you get Tile A, then you use the Karmic Vessel inside it to get the Karmic Water. Taking this to 628 now
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You fucking USE ONE OF THE SOAPS to block the electricity at Prince's karma portal to disable Secondary Security Gate, but you still have to disable primary security gate somewhere else
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

yes

calm down

Based on Vortex's SubWiki list (which I've had to resort to, so now the ending's spoiled for me) evidently there's another room somewhere that deals with the PDS but I have no clue how to get to it and all I have is the weighted companion stone and a soap. Tried using the stone on those stupid Asia Sliwiak scale things that were never implemented (at least I'm assuming they still serve no purpose) but nope.
Last edited by Jatsko on 20 Dec 2017 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
Armor
lost in subnet

Post by Armor »

ShadowNiL wrote:
Apocrypha wrote:

So far, my items are
2 Soap, Tile B, Tile C, 1 Wisdom Gem, Weighted Companion Cube, Karmic Vessel
emm...just want to know what the "Prince's pad"is,I search the Prince Room but found nothing
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Top left of the screen left of where you start.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Armor wrote:emm...just want to know what the "Prince's pad"is,I search the Prince Room but found nothing
By "pad" I meant room or crib or something along those lines.
Left screen from the Prince emblem portal, top left corner