wisdom crystal finder

Re: Submachine Universe

Post by Augustus »

Meh, okay then.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Yeah I have to agree with Sublevel, "wrapping things up nicely" doesn't automatically mean "I'm finishing this". I interpreted that as to mean "this batch of updates I've been doing all year have a few loose ends that will be finished up come December".

I mean, Mat has never, EVER said anything about finishing SubVerse updates for good, in fact, quite the opposite. And he didn't say that outright here either.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

So a small theory.

I think we are going to put something on the pedestal in 950 cause the name written on the pedestal as the one on the console in 840. I happen to notice the panel on the console with the odd symbol on it. It makes me think of the spoon puzzle in Submachine One
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:So a small theory.

I think we are going to put something on the pedestal in 950 cause the name written on the pedestal as the one on the console in 840. I happen to notice the panel on the console with the odd symbol on it. It makes me think of the spoon puzzle in Submachine One
I thought we already put the bell cube on the "Semotus pedestal" in 950. Furthermore, how does the panel make you think of that puzzle from that one game?
BACK TO THEORIES
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Apocrypha wrote:Yeah I have to agree with Sublevel, "wrapping things up nicely" doesn't automatically mean "I'm finishing this". I interpreted that as to mean "this batch of updates I've been doing all year have a few loose ends that will be finished up come December".

I mean, Mat has never, EVER said anything about finishing SubVerse updates for good, in fact, quite the opposite. And he didn't say that outright here either.
Yeah, it means that the stuff we have yet to solve will be finished (Tile Puzzle, Karmic Water related things, unsolved puzzle in 840, usage of soaps, etc.), so that the next update doesn't has us hanging around with unused items and unsolved puzzles.

EDIT: BTW, I want this to be our reward for solving the tile puzzle.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Sundex wrote: I thought we already put the bell cube on the "Semotus pedestal" in 950. Furthermore, how does the panel make you think of that puzzle from that one game?
Okay, just FYI when a new update comes out, I go through my list of locations in my Black Dossier.
It's a bit difficult to mark/find all changes in the game.

Such as the fact I forgot that the cube in 404 could be picked up.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Just got an idea for something.
What if we got a candle and a lighter? Light the candle in your inventory, put it in the head of the jack-o-lantern in one of the new locations, open the way for more spooks?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Sounds like a fun idea. And now that you've suggested it, Mat almost certainly won't do that.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Hehehe :D
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

Sounds logical.
BACK TO THEORIES