Submachine 4: the Lab

The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Re: Submachine 4: the Lab

Post by The Kakama »

But there are is a place with 3 "gears" connected in a triangle, there is no opposite direction for each one to turn.
Is this my final form?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

The Kakama wrote:But there are is a place with 3 "gears" connected in a triangle, there is no opposite direction for each one to turn.
That is the confusing part. Rather than imagine the gears to work "normally", one turns another in the same direction, then the 2nd one contributes to the 3rd.

If the gears weren't gears, but tires and one rube against another, it would more or less turn the tire next to it in the same direction as the first.

But since we have to use gears for the wheel they still need to all connect. While turning the same direction at the same time. Which, physically they can't. That where the complicated part comes in.

Moreover, that last one I didn't touch since it had to do with the Layer of Light. Time stands still there.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

I hear what you mean, I always thought that each Layer affected the other in a way that the event unfurled to which one layer, what ever history it contain on a regular basis before the event present in the Main Submachine Series.
The games are paralleled to each other as well. Even Mateusz said that about Sub3 and Sub8, that they mirror each other. Some people drew a conclusion that Sub2 and Sub9 are a mirror between each other too. I think I made a comparison of the games back when Sub8 was released... I'll have to check, the games divided into ten games, Sub1 will mirror Sub10 for sure.

Sub1 mirrors Sub10
Sub2 mirrors Sub9
Sub3 mirrors Sub8
Sub4 mirors Sub7
Sub5 mirrors Sub6

Elizabeth in Sub7 speaks about the corrosion of the layers. It almost sounds like Symbiosis

https://www.marietta.edu/~biol/biomes/symbiosis.htm
I had this idea that there was another person who was like Murtuagh, but he/she was originally from Layer One. And there was an event similar to Murtuagh situation. But it was not on a scale as grand or to be notice that either no one saw it, cause this person (Not Murtaugh) was somewhat less develop or smart enough to make himself/herself scarce.
Interesting. I had wondered how Murtaugh came to build that teleporter in the lighthouse. Yeah he drew up the plans for it, but where did he get the plans?

But then we also go back to the Sub7 note which Elizabeth says about the man who knew what was happening but has since left as well. Using your theory, what if the man was the man prior? He knew what Murtaugh was doing, because he had done similar in the past. And why did he leave? Maybe the same reason Murtaugh left, he didn't want to draw attention to himself since he also had the power of shiva.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Gemini wrote:Interesting. I had wondered how Murtaugh came to build that teleporter in the lighthouse. Yeah he drew up the plans for it, but where did he get the plans?

But then we also go back to the Sub7 note which Elizabeth says about the man who knew what was happening but has since left as well. Using your theory, what if the man was the man prior? He knew what Murtaugh was doing, because he had done similar in the past. And why did he leave? Maybe the same reason Murtaugh left, he didn't want to draw attention to himself since he also had the power of shiva.
Dude.

Ask those questions in Mateusz's Sub_10 Question thread!

DO IT :3
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

This is Sub4 icon in Kongregate, something looks odd about it...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

the statue is mirrored, wut?

Maybe that was in the original version?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I can smell...
reverse engineering...
hmm...

Ok, I don't know what it is.
XD
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

It's odd, because the ground is facing the right way, but the statue isn't. Someone would have had to photoshop a mirrored statue on the original background.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

You know the sound effect that the Statue emits in the HD version? I just found it in Half Life 2 :D
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Sounds from Valve games can be found in many flash games, their are easy to get, even I have them in my comp!
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐