Submachine 1: the Basement

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: Submachine 1: the Basement

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:no, it's not.
It never was.

I think mateusz was looking at his purse when he placed it back in 2005.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I don't know why I didn't write it before: Ancient coin has ancient symbols, and Player CAN READ THEM.

I thought Player learned submachine language only after working at Lab, because first time we saw how he read not-earth symbols was in the Edge, in Toth room.
But now... :?

--------
BTW, in Sub1 changelog v 4.0 still refers to v 5.0

http://www.mateuszskutnik.com/archive/s ... changelog/
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Sublevel 102 wrote:I don't know why I didn't write it before: Ancient coin has ancient symbols, and Player CAN READ THEM.

I thought Player learned submachine language only after working at Lab, because first time we saw how he read not-earth symbols was in the Edge, in Toth room.
I thought that those were just game mechanics...
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Pulsaris
lost in subnet

Post by Pulsaris »

The Abacus wrote:
Sublevel 102 wrote:I don't know why I didn't write it before: Ancient coin has ancient symbols, and Player CAN READ THEM.

I thought that those were just game mechanics...
I do think it is important and it's one of the evidence that the player has prior knowledge about submachine.
Volphied
lost in subnet

Post by Volphied »

Pulsaris wrote:A retcon?

The ancient coin originally looked Mayan to me but someone in the Wiki links it up with a Greek 1 euro coin.
That's the funny thing. After seeing the replacement coin, an euro coin was still the first thing that came to mind.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I hated that too.
It gave place on the earth.

Since it was a Euro Coin with the British Isle on it, we would not have been able to located the look alike light house in the Kent county.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Pulsaris wrote: I do think it is important and it's one of the evidence that the player has prior knowledge about submachine.
Not entirely True, The Elevator, at the end, it would not take us to the Arcade game (Not originally) cause the basement use to be the basement for the Lighthouse
The platform, it goes nowhere, and its seems pointless. But...it use to be where the elevator would stop.
I mean the platform on the left, it goes nowhere, but it use to be the other end of the Elevator.
Letter to Liz wrote:
Hi Elizabeth.

Even in my strangest dreams I never thought that I would be able to create through dimensional pathways leading to new unexplored places. My new experiment took me right below the lighthouse straight to those legendary ruins. You can call me a discoverer from now on. And I only used that wisdom gem that I found lately. Just think where possibly I could go using the lighthouse itself and its full power of light.

I'm considering moving to another place next 32 days.

Will you take care of Einstein for me?

Yours

m
Because he found the original dungeon. he destroyed, or at least cause the Basement to slip out of the Core into the void before the Lighthouse did the same thing and drifted to the outer rim.

Like I said, not "Destroy", just simple cause the basement to be compress between an even more shorter distance between two points with his Karma Portal.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Hey, I found out what Murtuagh talking about when he said:
Murtuagh wrote: Funny thing, I can't tell them the truth, it would be like explaining the possibility of space travel to a goldfish.
Granted, yes, Einstein was talking about something else entirely, but...it still fits the point.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I just jumped off from my seat just because the pipe broken just when I placed the valve in place. It seems the puzzle was already solved when I played XD

Do this happened to you?

There's 12,5% chance as far I know.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

when you quickly click on the place when you want to put valve?
Maybe I had that once.