ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Re: Submachine 3: the Loop

Post by ThunderDasher »

Sublevel 102 wrote: 1)

Weird.
Sublevel 102 wrote: 2)

Cycles? Cycles, huh...
Does this relate to each puzzle section (Puzzle 1, Puzzle 2, Puzzle 69, etc), or something else entirely? It does say the roomS reset every other(?) cycle, so could it be that the Loop resets the rooms when a cycle ends or something like that? If that's correct, then the Loop would end up being rather predicatble, as the note says - if you know your cycle, that is.
Sublevel 102 wrote: 3)

2spooki4me
Makes me wonder how two or more people can get stuck on the "same" Loop, at the same time.
Sublevel 102 wrote: 4)

2spooki4meagain
I never knew that notes in the Sub had teleportation proprieties.
The more you know...
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

ThunderDasher wrote:I never knew that notes in the Sub had teleportation proprieties.
Lol, as Letter to Liz?

How note teleportated from Liz's Ship to Lighthouse's Chamber Trap?
HOW???
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

they may be copies.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

ThunderDasher wrote:\
Sublevel 102 wrote: 2)

Cycles? Cycles, huh...
Does this relate to each puzzle section (Puzzle 1, Puzzle 2, Puzzle 69, etc), or something else entirely? It does say the roomS reset every other(?) cycle, so could it be that the Loop resets the rooms when a cycle ends or something like that? If that's correct, then the Loop would end up being rather predicatble, as the note says - if you know your cycle, that is.
Truth be told, its like the Cubes from Cube 1, the movie.
Cause they found out at the end, if they stayed in the Cube they all met in, it would eventually lead to the outer shell.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:they may be copies.
What copy is doing in Lighthouse, Ship and Loop itself?..

Loop note was definitely written in Looping Traps, because author says about he saw those room before, and this time there is no navigator...

That's strange and weird.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I find interesting how the note from Sub4 is at the same coordinates. :P

Perphaps is the same location...
Perphaps Layer 1 version of Level 0 is 690...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I think that if the player is "reviving the history" the notes may have been copied and put in relevant places to help them understand.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Sublevel wrote:Lines are turning into mess... Does it mean author was losing his energy, slowly dying?
I think the author just went insane: just imagine being stuck in the loops' endlessness for who-knows-how-long...
Sublevel wrote:How note teleportated from Liz's Ship to Lighthouse's Chamber Trap?
HOW???
Maybe they some sort of telegraph or fax machine to cover distance (and layers) so they each ended up with a copy of the letter. (but I have no idea why the note in the lighthouse sewers is where it is)
ENIHCAMBUS wrote:Perhaps it's the same location...
Perhaps the Layer 1 version of Level 0 is 690...
It's unlikely that it's the same location in different layers because that would mean that if you entered the loop, all you need to do to escape is switch layers. So far we've only heard of stories about people getting lost, committing suicide, et cetera, and let's not forget Murtaugh, who could be present in all layers if wanted to and wouldn't have needed the statue to escape (if that is how he escaped). These quotes also suggest that there is no simple method of escape:
The machine itself is a giant trap. In order to escape it you must stop solving puzzles or you'll just remain perpetually in that loop. The loop is timeless, spaceless, without beginning or end.
If subnet is universe, then the loops are black holes.
However, in my opinion, I do think that it is the same location in which one of two events could have occurred: either something caused nine rooms to isolate themselves from the loop and form location 690 or the location is nothing but a flawed copy in the Outer Rim.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

i think the second option is most plausible. from Sub3 to Sub4 there isn't really any event that could cause 690 to separate from the Loop (well, except the "loop disconnection" caused by dropping the leaf on the statue).
terein
subnet technician

Re: Subamchine 3: the Loop

Post by terein »

bender wrote:It would be cool if you made a 3D version of this game with 3 coordinate system :D
everything is possible with minecraft
do you even tree