God Samuel's theories

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

God Samuel's theories

Post by Jatsko »

Submachine Runes Theory
Theory history: Submitted 2009-02-21, Still alive 2009-03-15, Doubtful 2009-05-11, Still alive 2011-02-05, Doubtful 2012-11-18
You know those runes in Sub_2 and Sub_FLF? What could have made them, and why are they both in the Lighthouse and the FLF? Well, I believe that it may be a) there are life-forms in the Submachine (I'll call them Sub life) and the runes are there own language, so they are writing it in places b) It may be a secret code from Murtaugh and we all know how Murtaugh lived in the Lighthouse, but how did he get to write the runes in FLF (If he did)? I'll explain that in my second theory.
FLF + Padded Room Theory
Theory history: Submitted 2009-02-21, Still alive 2009-03-15, Doubtful 2011-02-05
Okay, what's with the room in FLF? In padded one? Well, it looks a lot like the ones used in mental hospitals. So maybe, somehow people captured Mur (because he was considered to be mentally ill) and put him in the padded room. He somehow escaped, and maybe engraved the runes in FLF (perhaps to stop himself from going mad).
Murtaugh Karma Portal Theory (For Sub1-4)
Theory history: Submitted 2009-02-21, Still alive 2009-03-15, Confirmed 2011-02-07
Apparently, every place we've been so far, Murtaugh has been. But I don't mean sub5+. Murtaugh has been (as far as I know), in the Basement, the Lighthouse, the Loop, and the Lab. So how come we got transported from the basement to the Lighthouse? And got transported from the Loop to the Lab (we could have gotten transported to a thousand other places where Mur HASN'T been)? Well, Mur has been there at least once, and I think he must of used his karma arm at those locations. But by using his karma arm, I think he left a "scar" on the space-time continuum of whatever place he used his k. arm in. And I also think he used his karma arm in the Lighthouse, the Loop, and the Lab. So that's why we transported directly from the Loop, to the Lab. Perhaps, anyway.

LESS COMPLEX VERSION: When Mur uses his Karma arm, it leaves a scar on space-time and that scar affects where we get transported.