jomarcenter's theories

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: all/some pastel games are connected to the submachine wo

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

OK its Karl story, my mistake.

But the "fake" Karl was useless beyond the Study.

He MAY be a copy but he is not a FUNCTIONING Human Being. "Fake" Karl said so himself.

But main point on the Device, Karl has contribute many artwork that is animated into the Pastel Game, why couldn't he not just create a new Device all on his own? He is capable. Maybe he scheming with Materusz! Everyone does have Plans.

Hey jomarcenter I just realize what other game could fit into the Submachine Plot. Remember the Boarder in Fog Fall 3 & 4 that the Old Hermit said "Separated 'us' from 'them'"

Not a lot I know, but there is that simile.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

He MAY be a copy but he is not a FUNCTIONING Human Being. "Fake" Karl said so himself.
I understand that, but, beyond the study, there wasn't anything that could function, correct? I thought the copies made by the machine only stay in the study, unless I'm forgetting something.
But main point on the Device, Karl has contribute many artwork that is animated into the Pastel Game, why couldn't he not just create a new Device all on his own? He is capable. Maybe he scheming with Materusz! Everyone does have Plans
To keep with the Submachine theme, he must have thought he should have Toten create a device that's familiar to Submachine players, lest make a device that Mateusz hasn't (and probably isn't going to) put into the Submachine series.

And I doubt Fog Fall is going to fit in here, but I won't argue the point further.
jomarcenter
lost in subnet

Post by jomarcenter »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:OK its Karl story, my mistake.

But the "fake" Karl was useless beyond the Study.

But main point on the Device, Karl has contribute many artwork that is animated into the Pastel Game, why couldn't he not just create a new Device all on his own? He is capable. Maybe he scheming with Materusz! Everyone does have Plans.

Hey jomarcenter I just realize what other game could fit into the Submachine Plot. Remember the Boarder in Fog Fall 3 & 4 that the Old Hermit said "Separated 'us' from 'them'"

Not a lot I know, but there is that simile.
I notice that also. :o

And also mateusz may have some involvement in the making of the plot itself according to mateusz he only put the game in his pastel story site which he is the ONLY one who working on!
4. Why not all games from pastel games site are on your pastel stories website.

That's because this is my private personal website where I present games and comic books created only by me. Those games on pastel games website are created by other people, members of our pastel team. Games like the Fog Fall, the Great Escape, Morbid, Charger Escape, Tortuga and many more are not mine. I can't take the credits of creating those games. That's why they're in a separate forum over here.
But what do we have here?
Why does he include that game made by karol and him doing on that site. Even if he only include the game only made by HIMSELF?
Attachments
Capt111ure.PNG
Capt111ure.PNG (75.91 KiB) Viewed 11351 times
Just a small game developer looking for inspirations for my series of games.

Here what I made:
Image Image
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Covert Front was made by both Karol Konwerski and Mateusz Skutnik as collaborative effort. My understanding was that Karol wrote and Mateusz drew.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Probably since it was a collaborative effort he decided to put it there along with the others.

But here's a new thought: What if this was just some food for thought to see if anyone saw a connection between the two series.' That is not to say that they are connected, but that it was just thrown in there as something to think about. What do you think?
Last edited by The Abacus on 06 Dec 2012 14:58, edited 1 time in total.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

The Abacus wrote:Probably since it was a collaborative effort he decided to put it there along with the others.

But here's a new thought: What if this was just some food for thought to see if anyone saw a connection between the two series.' That is not to say that they are connected, but that it was just thrown in there as some food for thought. What do you think?
I'd say that's definitely true. I don't think Mateusz included all those common elements by mistake, or thinking we wouldn't notice XD
borys610

Post by borys610 »

You all forgot about this crossover: http://www.pastelportal.com/stories/gam ... hereis2010
Found it while making Polish DMT wiki
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

borys610 wrote:You all forgot about this crossover: http://www.pastelportal.com/stories/gam ... hereis2010
Found it while making Polish DMT wiki
You didn't find it, you probably discovered it while copying the games page from the english DMT Wiki, which I made XD
borys610

Post by borys610 »

That is what the word "find" means.
It can be used as synonim of "discover"
And I wasn't copying, only checked if I've already described all the games.
I have not.
But your page miss Garden Door.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

O.
k.
a.
y.