WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Error_3113's SubTheories and SubSpeculations of SubThing

Post by Jatsko »

Evidently images in my Google Drive aren't viewable (because I prefer to keep all of my stuff hidden from the public)...

You can find it by going to my website (Drive) posted in my user profile and then going to the folder labeled "Error 3113 bla bla bla"...I'm too lazy right now to post it in a more easily accessible spot.

Plus I'm in 5th period lunch anyway and am also simultaneously eating food and doing English 101 homework :lol:
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

New thoughts...

The earrings found on the statue in Sub9 (part of a secret) are a reference to Shiva.

In most traditional images of Shiva, the god is shown wearing earrings, also known as kundalas. These earrings are slightly different from each other: (provided Shiva is facing the viewer like in the Temple) the earring in Shiva's left ear (our right) represents the female spirit and the earring in the right ear represents the male spirit.

The statue of Elizabeth in the game is found in the right half of the game (Shiva's left) and Mur is found in the left half (Shiva's right). And of course the bells to trigger the earrings mirror the male/female duality as well, placed in opposite columns of the Temple.

Also, Shiva is often depicted with three eyes, which stand for the sun, the moon, and fire. They could mirror the series of three wisdom gems/energy gems found in Sub9 and other games...

Finally, the fountain of Karmic Water could very well be a reference to the Source of the Ganges River (the most sacred river to Hindus in India) which pours from Shiva's head into a fountain and flows in a steady stream.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

We already knew about the last one.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Pulsaris
lost in subnet

Post by Pulsaris »

All those may be just architectural features, irrelevant to the SubNet.

At least, Hinduism is not the only religion portrayed in the SubNet, unless Thoth is an Indic deity.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Well yeah, just observations and inferences. Not trying to state anything as fact...just speculating :)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Ok. lets try this again...

I know that the text is cut off at the bottom :|
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

So I had an idea to create a scenario where two explorers are trapped in the Subnet, and I'm making the decision to post the diary pages they would've left behind (or, at least, one of the explorer's diary pages; didn't work out so well for the second :shock: )

This is a little story (a slightly unfortunate one) of the power of the Human Mind, with credits to Sublevel 102 for the theory of Submachine's exists (recently posted, I just took an idea from that and condensed it, so all credits there)

Enjoy! Of course I don't expect it to be taken as a true account :P and I most certainly don't expect it to become part of the storyline of the Subnet (hope, but don't expect; I can think of a couple good room ideas for this little series of notes :lol: Anyways, I know better than to ask and push my luck)

I decided to use regular handwriting instead of a "Submachine Note" because with handwriting it is so much easier to change fonts and styles to reflect the emotions portrayed.

Part 1: "Hope"

Here is Part 1A:

And Part 1B:

Part 2: "Madness" coming soon to a thread near you! (Very near you, as in, this one.)
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Okay, love the Drawing with the layer Description Layout, and the Note you posted. I'll have to read that later.
Not downing your work, this is just my own opinion about the Layer Drawing, I always thought the layers consistent like 8 pieces of paper on top of each other. Maybe not as thick as Cubes maybe.

But in regards to that, there is one other Mapping Idea I got to the Subnet and Layers relationship as a whole; as well as to why Murtuagh need to get back into the Core, by going through the Edge, (Which I believe is Edge of the Subnet as a whole, in reference to the Sub 6 secret Map that Rulo uses as his avatar.)

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I'll be able to view the image when I get home...darn school firewalls