A new game reminded me of this old forum [ Bradwell Conspiracy ]

gil2455526
subnet notes finder

A new game reminded me of this old forum [ Bradwell Conspiracy ]

Post by gil2455526 »

Hey, uh, long time no see. How have you been? I've been well, same as always, in my uncomfortable conformity.

Anyway, this might not be a return for good, but a new game reminded me of this old forum.

The Bradwell Conspiracy

"Rising from the rubble, it’s not long before you come across another survivor: Amber - trapped on the other side of a locked doorway.

Your only means of communication is via a pair of Bradwell AR Smart Glasses. By working in tandem, sending Amber photographs of your surroundings, together, the two of you try to discover a means of escape."

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we think of a game like this years ago? Where the protagonist would exchange inventory with an unseen NPC to escape a facility?
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: A new game reminded me of this old forum

Post by Vortex »

We did :D you're thinking of this: http://www.pastelland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59

The summary document is still up I think
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Hey, Gil! :D
You didn't join Discord yet?

yeah, Pastel Community Game and idea about secondary woman player that can't be seen until final.
(I see Einstein! :3)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Bradwell Conspiracy looks interesting, but something about it hints at it being cheesy to an extent. Maybe it's an over-reliance on glitch effects in the trailers?