A' L L U K I N - chapter 7

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - chapter 7

Post by - ak - »

• AK:
    Upgrade the "sexual orientation alignment system" so that it includes other species in a grid style.
    Eg:
    • Code: Select all

Xenophile
      |
      |
      |
      Meh
      |
      |
      |
      Xenophobe-Homo___________Bi___________Hetero
    At a convenient moment, make a brief picture of some characters "sexual orientation alignment system".

• Ener & co:
    Ask that ((( ENGINEER :D ))) for assistance with the door.
    COMMAND Elouf and Ka-Ley: investigate blue holographs with the smiling eye drawings.

Well, Maddox has been screaming at the ceiling for good while now. He's praying to the Engineer for his, her, or its DIVINE POWERS OF DEUS EX MACHINA, only to be denied by the sounds of silence.

Meanwhile, our rat and spider investigated the mysteriously glowing blue holographs and have unearthed nothing. Elouf and Ka-Ley are quite positive that there has never been some smiley eye drawings on the holographs, and never will be. Frankly, such notion has them striking you as temerarious and stupid.

Finally, Ener continues to vibrate in constant resonance. Such is the comedic effect of aftershock from banging firmly at the hard steel doors.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Sublevel 102
  • People! Leave characters alone! Don't enter into their personal life! :|

Command: Players: Make print screen, when this holographic chaos appears again, and then send to Ener's team.
Alamos.
  • Have you ever heard of the word "PRIVACY"?
    Some things are not meant to be known.
    1: DAT FACE.
    2: #^_^# I was just curious...
    3: I wonder what Benard would be on that scale... hm...
    4: GET YOUR ASSES OVER TO THE REMARKABLE, INCREDIBLE, ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS EMERGENCY CONTROL PANEL! :D
Vortex
  • Command: Players: Make print screen, when this holographic chaos appears again, and then send to Ener's team.
    and how will they do that? through holographs?

COMMAND Everyone: what Alamos said :P
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Command: Players: Make print screen, when this holographic chaos appears again, and then send to Ener's team.
YOU HAS TEH COMPUTAR.

Screen cap it yourself.

:D
  • 1: DAT FACE.
    2: #^_^# I was just curious...
    3: I wonder what Benard would be on that scale... hm...
    4: GET YOUR ASSES OVER TO THE REMARKABLE, INCREDIBLE, ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS EMERGENCY CONTROL PANEL! :D
    COMMAND Everyone: what Alamos said :P
1: MY FACE : P
2: A good waste of time ^_^
3: You will find out :O
4: And our team will get their fine asses over to the remarkable, incredible, absolutely NOT hilarious Emergency Control Panel... after Maddox recollecting his memories of Benard and his equally cool Robotic Prosthetic Legs.

But firstly, Maddox is expressing his concerns about your potentially faulty observation.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • Maddox, Ka-Ley and Elouf:
    Lift Ener and carry him across.

Everyone:
    Run like the Breakers into the door before that pair of eyes who... (damn, i need to recap the story a sec) ...that pair of eyes which mean bad things get you.

Intercom:
    Play Poets of the Fall - The Happy Song (Alan Wake's American Nightmare OST) over the sound system to set the mood for the chase.
Vortex
  • Oh, no, please, not Yey'ni again! T_T
    COMMAND Maddox/Whoever has the gun: shoot at Yey'ni! Quick!
Alamos.
  • I was just recapping the series, and i just thought, Maddox hasnt used his ASCENDING MANLY KICK since the train battle with the iranch.

MADDOX:
    Use ascending manly kick on yey'ni then run into the chase.

EDIT:
    No wait, dont do that, thats a terrible idea.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Maddox, Ka-Ley and Elouf:
    Lift Ener and carry him across.

Everyone:
    Run like the Breakers into the door before that pair of eyes who... (damn, i need to recap the story a sec) ...that pair of eyes which mean bad things get you.

Intercom:
    Play Poets of the Fall - The Happy Song (Alan Wake's American Nightmare OST) over the sound system to set the mood for the chase.
    MADDOX:
    Use ascending manly kick on yey'ni then run into the chase.

EDIT:
    No wait, dont do that, thats a terrible idea.
    Oh, no, please, not Yey'ni again! T_T
    COMMAND Maddox/Whoever has the gun: shoot at Yey'ni! Quick!
Unfortunately, our Team Alpha didn't see Yeyni coming...

But Ka-Ley did!

And acted accordingly.

With epic music blaring through the intercom!!!

<YEYNI THE RAGING OOTH>
YOU FUCKING INSECT!!! Just when I had him, you had to go all tragic heroine on them!

<ENER>
Lets her go!

<ELOUF>
Awww great. Another screamer… Why are they fucking everywhere?

<MADDOX>
Hello, Yeyni.
Missed again.

<YEYNI>
And to think you fucking critters are this difficult to track down when you have been running around, being lost in the jungles like some hopeless bitches.

<ENER>
Hmmpt… This body isn't elegant, my hips aren't that wide, and I have a...

<YEYNI>
That was a sarcastic insult and SHUT UP!!!

<ELOUF>
Or what, say one hopeless bitch to another? As you can see...

<MADDOX>
WEPON. I mean weapon. So stay there, Yeyni, and don't make any funny moves.

<YEYNI>
GWWRRRR… In that case, you can watch while I slowly tear this insect apart, starting with her eyes…

<KA-LEY>
Ugh… Technically… Arachnid are we and…

<YEYNI>
SHUT YOUR MANDIBLES!!! You're in no position to talk!

<ENER>
MAD!!! JUST SHOOT HER ALREADY!!!

<ELOUF>
But Ka-Ley would get shot as well!

<ENER>
Dammit! How can we save her?

<ELOUF>
Think, mullet, think!!!

<MADDOX>
I am. And why isn't the DOOR opening behind us?

<YEYNI>
Not running away like cowards you are?

<MADDOX>
I am. They're not.

<ENER>
Not enough for us to leave her to you, Scary Lady… Give her back!

<KA-LEY>
No… Must not to be… Please flee…

<YEYNI>
Maybe I should start with her mandibles instead. Easy as plucking wings off of Litho Beetles. Gently gripping my claws around its base and apply firm leverage.
Grasping.
Pulling.
Ripping.
Bleeding.
Writhing.
Convulsing.
Gasping.
Bleeding…

<ENER>
Stop it!
STOP IT!!!

<MADDOX>
Down, Ener, down.

<ELOUF>
Looks, Yeyni… if that's your beautiful name.

<MADDOX>
NOT HELPING.

<YEYNI>
You know, rat, your hides stench of grime and deceit. To think I am this easy to seduce with empty words speaks so plainly of your primitive standards. Why would you think your stilted charisma could yields results from this raging Ooth?

<ELOUF>
And why haven't you rip into her yet, making her scream of agony?

<MADDOX>
NOT HELPING!!!

<YEYNI>
You could say that, you assface pilflaw… As for the rat and mutt of my kind, this affair of our is of no concerns to them. I could rip into this insect about right now, but I won't because she won't be as fulfilling as you are. I am sure you can share that sentiment. Capisce?

<ENER>
No. I don't capisce, lady. As if I am the same as you are.

<ELOUF>
But I do get your drift.

<MADDOX>
OH WOULD YOU STOP!!!

<ELOUF>
Or what, ya assface pilflaw? This spidery dame can and will suffers YOUR punishment if this isn't resolved as soon this screamer would have likes.

<ENER>
I know where this is going now…
Bargaining time.

<YEYNI>
Indeed. As per our customs: if you want an honest trade, relinquish Maddox to ME and you shall reacquire THIS insect bitch and…

<KA-LEY>
Ar… Arachnid bitc… urgh, ignorant fucker…

<YEYNI>
Hmmpt. What she said and you shall walk away unharmed. My words to be marked upon my heart.

<MADDOX>
And what of me, Yeyni? Am I still up for a heartfelt negotiation between…

<YEYNI>
BETWEEN NOTHING!!! You fucker lost your chance long ago! I want you and you alone for me to…

<ENER>
Wow, you SUCKS at negotiation, lady.

<ELOUF>
So why do you want Maddox that badly? He's a jerk and a jackass.

<MADDOX>
That's because I AM a jerk and a jackass. Simple as that.

<YEYNI>
As simple as that, said the coward who think he can get away with it?!
FUCK YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECTED TO HAPPEN?!?!
Oh I know. All of this. How's nice of Fate to assemble this forum.
Now… Give yourself up or instead, she suffers YOUR fate…

<KA-LEY>
Denied not is the fate of mine! GO!!!

<YEYNI>
WOULD YOU BE QUIET!!!

<MADDOX>
Guys.
Get ready to run.

<ENER>
TRAPPED!!! FEC!!!

<ELOUF>
Dead end, our worst nemesis. Can't say that I didn't see this coming...

<MADDOX>
Dammit, can you do anything about that DEAD END NEMESIS?

<ELOUF>
Not if there are lack of control panels anywhere!

<ENER>
Not if we get shredded to pieces by YOUR nemesis, Mad!

<MADDOX>
Just shut up and listen! We have to get as far away as we can from her or it's all of our asses that...

<ENER>
She would rip into, thank you very much assface!

<ELOUF>
Unless the screamer aren't making any rackets. She's silent or noisy type?

<MADDOX>
Noisy, but not if Yeyni is already down and out. Looks like that blast should keeps her fazed for a while. Elouf, try to get that DEAD END NEMESIS aka BLAST DOOR opens so we…

<ELOUF>
Nuh uh! No way are we gonna leave that lovable dame behind!

<ENER>
Ok, she's lovable and huggable, but what makes her worthy as a dame?

<ELOUF>
She's a sucker.
For poetry!

<ENER>
Well. That IS a good one.

<MADDOX>
Oh for gosh darning... I shall be retrieving her, then.

<ELOUF>
Please do! All right, Ener. Take out your crowbar.

<ENER>
Why?

<ELOUF>
Because… you want to play Here's Johnny?

<ENER>
NO.

<MADDOX>
Gonna need more than that, Elouf.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Vortex
  • NO!! KA-LEY!!! D:

YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!!! COMMAND KILL HER!!! DESTROY HER!!!!! SLAUGHTER HER!!!!!!!! BLOW HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
    (but be careful, please)
Alamos.
  • Okay, heres what i think we should do.

If Ka-Ley isnt dead, get ener to *out of nowhere* apologise in advance, then throw the crowbar into Ka-Ley to kill her, so that Yeyni doesnt torture her to death. Dont worry, she'll respawn like Dr.Dodd.
    Once that is done, see the other option.

If Ka-Ley is dead, tone down the power on the rifle (less energy meaning less charge time), rush half way through the doorway and shoot the lock so it is now unopenable, before epically powersliding through the doorway as it closes while Yeyni shouts angrily on the other side.

Once that is done, figure out a way to open the door.
    If it really has to come to it, ask the engineer, but only if it really has no other option.
    We have to keep up appearences, as to make the engineer think that we are atleast a little bit more independant than we must seem at the moment.

Oh, and also:

ELOUF:
    Examine Illegal transmitter.
Diamonds
  • Command: A and K: Firstly, pause and-

GODDAMIT SHOW US THE FRIGGIN SEXUALITY METER MY CURIOSITY IS KILLING NOT JUST ME, BUT A POOR KITTEN TOO!!

Second:

Command:Maddox: GTFO while the gun recharges.

Edit: Before number two, say, "You think you've got it bad? Do you know how it feels to have your wife and your only son dead? You might feels sorry for yourself, but you're not the only one with a horrible life." While you're saying that, the gun should recharge, and then you can shoot her.
Anteroinen
  • COMMAND: YEYNI: GIVE a tearful sermon to MADDOX.
Sublevel 102
  • (?)Command: SOMEONE, WHO CAN SHOOT FROM PULSE LASER: quickly take working charged rifle (left one) from left room, and shoot shoot shoot! (?)
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Command: A and K: Firstly, pause and-

GODDAMIT SHOW US THE FRIGGIN SEXUALITY METER MY CURIOSITY IS KILLING NOT JUST ME, BUT A POOR KITTEN TOO!!
And the poor kitten

Glancing up at you

And softly chastised...

• Okay, heres what i think we should do.

If Ka-Ley isnt dead, get ener to *out of nowhere* apologise in advance, then throw the crowbar into Ka-Ley to kill her, so that Yeyni doesnt torture her to death. Dont worry, she'll respawn like Dr.Dodd.
Looks like Ka-Ley isn't dead! Not wanting the lovable dame to suffer, Ener equipped his CROWBAR and prepared to…

To…

To…

To…

HE CAN'T DO IT!!!

He just can't.
Not again.
No more bloods.
So much bloods on the floor.
WHY SO MUCH BLOODS ON THE FLOOR?!?!

Ener really doesn't want to slaughter Ka-Ley, his terror squeezing and ripping into his furry hides. Bloods of her death spewing and leaking, every threads of fleshes screaming for quick end, so repulsive and soothing at the same time.

Hurts. So. Much.

No. No. No.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

And Ener also refuses to attack Yeyni, knowing that simply getting in her way would be enough to cut his sad life short in vain. Such is a shame that Maddox is too preoccupied with Yeyni to help Ener copes with his terrors. To make the matter worst is the fact that Maddox's CONCUSSION RIFLE is still recharging so very slowly!

Easy prey for Scary Lady Yeyni.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Vortex
  • Looks like Ka-Ley isn't dead!
    A miracle! A miracle just happened! I'm... so happy :')
Sublevel 102
  • If nothing helps, then:
    Command: Yeyni's mother: suddenly appear and say: "Calm down, my sweet. Come with me, I will give you your pillow!"
Diamonds
  • Command: RocketLadder: bust through wall and smash Yeyni OR

Command:
    Command:Maddox: GTFO while the gun recharges.

Edit: Before number two, say, "You think you've got it bad? Do you know how it feels to have your wife and your only son dead? You might feels sorry for yourself, but you're not the only one with a horrible life." While you're saying that, the gun should recharge, and then you can shoot her.
    Also, Ener, bash that closed door in. CROWBARIN TIME WITH BEASTLY VIGOR!!
Alamos.
@AK: Wait, wait, wait, what stops Elouf from just going:
"Oh f#ck this.", snatching the crowbar from ener and making Kal-Ey respawn?

@submerged machine:
Yeyni's mother: suddenly appear and say: "Calm down, my sweet. Come with me, I will give you your pillow!"

EDIT:

Oh and for a moment, i was seriously concerned that those vines on the far side of the left room were IRANCH tentacles, and that they were slowly forcing the door open.

sub-program 32
  • Ditto. I had to check the previous page to make sure they had not moved. The possibility is not ruled out though...
Vortex
  • Oh and for a moment, i was seriously concerned that those vines on the far side of the left room were IRANCH tentacles
    That's what I thought at first, now I think it must be some kind of plant, or the hairy monster of last chapter.
jomarcenter
  • command: pause the game, check the e-mail read an e-mail from ESRB saying about how they rate and quit rating this game because of too much adult content....
Diamonds
  • BUMP while ak is online. :D
Anonymous
  • Command: Ak + soulllock: Reveal the two epic fonts you have been using in A'LLUKIN please.
Paranormal
  • Command: Ak + soulllock: Reveal the two epic fonts you have been using in A'LLUKIN please.
    Ignore command due to the fact you have a possible job chance and really that's more important for now. :)
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Ak said we can do this again,so...
Engineer:Hack into the screen,hack the gun turrets so they don't target the Team,but anything else,and open the door.
Ener:Don't bang the crowbar on the door.
If this doesn't work,
Ener:climb on Elouf and use screwdriver or wrench on the panel in the other room.
Is this my final form?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Wait... isn't that in the upper left a fully charged gun?

COMMAND Ener: go get it and throw it to Maddox! And be sure not to get into those tentacles' reach!