then >grab tree/plant thing

using the crowbar if ye can't reach otherwise
    MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING ENER

GRAB SOMETHING

COMMAND:ENER:GRAB SOMETHING
His mind...

Has OPANED!!!

<???>

Whoa, shooter! And I was getting dizzy from watching you falling by over and over and over...

<ENER>

Thanks! Hey... Whaaa thaa heeeck?! YOU?!
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - chapter 5

Post by - ak - »

Rooster
  • that mysterious monster

His name escapes me, but we've already met him. :P

COMMAND: Ener: Climb to your left (our right) to what should be a more stable place, and then resume communication with ???
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: Ener: Climb to your left (our right) to what should be a more stable place, and then resume communication with ???

<ENER>

Hey, can you pull me closer so I can talk to you?

<???>
Sure. Hold on!

<DANIEL!!!>

And we really need to stop falling into each other's predicaments.

<ENER>

Even though you benefited from us twice already. Bendy.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

arkla
  • use him as a rope to go back and get the scarf
Theta
  • Command: Ask Daniel how he got here and what's happened recently
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Command: Ask Daniel how he got here and what's happened recently

<ENER>

Grawr. You know, you gotten worst since we met. Well... more or less.

<DANIEL>

Well, I been getting that quite often. Dunno how that happens. Been like this. Broken record. Blah blah blah. Fuck it. What you want?

<ENER>

And quite rude too.

<DANIEL>
Not if you want me to call you a critter, critter.

<ENER>

That's it! BEASTLY VIG...

<DANIEL>

Oh save it. I got chopped into pieces. Fused back together. And grew myself into this tree. I doubt anything you will do to me is the worst I would ever suffered.

<ENER>

Fec. Then how did you get here?

<DANIEL>

Remember myself being chopped up into itty bitty pieces and slipped through the vent? This is where I ended up at. It also the place I was assigned to by the Engineer.

<ENER>

Grawr? That's mean...

<DANIEL>

Yeah, it's close to where we last met.

<ENER>

That's mean we're close to Quo! But... that's too good to be true. How did we ended up over here?

<DANIEL>

Oh, that's easy. Maddox and some other creature of your Ooth kind carried you here. You guys disappeared up into some rooms and didn't come out. You had a huge gaping hole in your chest, but looks like Kelen had worked her magic once again, as usual. You okay?

<ENER>

Kelen's here too?! Well... I am feeling fine. I lost my heart and all of my bloods in that battle against the Tentagib.

<DANIEL>

What's that?

<ENER>

Big tentacle monster. Black. Big. One eye. Also big.

<DANIEL>

Never seen one.

• use him as a rope to go back and get the scarf

<ENER>

Well, now that's we're close to Quo... I gotta find a way out of here. First, can you kindly lift me up to that room I fell out of? I dropped my scarf up there.

<DANIEL>

Oh I am already on it. I saw you being hauled in wearing a blue scarf. Is this the one?

<ENER>

What the... HEY! Gimme here!

<DANIEL>

Hehehe... special to you?

<ENER>

Oh no... don't you dare...

<DANIEL>

Oh yes I dare. It's BARGAINING TIME. Wanna listen to my offer?
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Wayward Raxas
  • Command: AK: Realize that the only thing we can really say is "Listen to his offer" and decide to just do that next time.
Subbot smasher
  • Ener: offer to free Daniel in exchange for the scarf and a way out
YamiX
  • -forget it-
( ak + soulllock )
  • Command: AK: Realize that the only thing we can really say is "Listen to his offer" and decide to just do that next time.

It your freedom to ignore his offer altogether. Or maul him otherwise. You don't HAVE to follow everything that I "suggest", story-wise :P
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Ener: offer to free Daniel in exchange for the scarf and a way out

<ENER>

So all I gotta do is to free you from the tree in exchange for the scarf?

<DANIEL>

Well... All you gotta do is find a way to get all of us out of this looped ecosystem. THEN you can free me from the tree.

<ENER>

You know what? YOU SUCK at negotiating. I can do all of that by myself without you needing to bargain anything with me. Oh and I can probably maul you.

<DANIEL>

And you might not want to. I gotten hints that Maddox found himself in a bind and...

<ENER>

You dimphead! Maddox's all bloodied up! Of course he's in a bind!

<DANIEL>

Oh... so he is in trouble. That's not good...

<ENER>

You didn't know that?

<DANIEL>

I am betting that has something to do with someone taking my LEGENDARY HEDGE TRIMMER away when I was sleeping. I often felt like being stalked all the time by the trees around me... Kelen spoke of being spooked by shadows wandering in rooms. Shadows and teeth. No telling what kind of horror Maddox is suffering now.

<ENER>

Ok, I can also save him by myself without the scarf. I still fail to see where you might fit in all of this.

<DANIEL>

I may have SOMETHING to help Maddox, directly or indirectly.

<ENER>

..... .... ... .. . How do I know you're not lying?

<DANIEL>

Since you established Maddox on top of your list of priorities and I HAVE something that may lead you to him, this make myself a priority to you as well. And since me helping you will lead you to you helping Maddox will lead you to helping all of us, it makes me just as important. I am Chief of Security, so you will be wise to not to maul me or else... find yourself in a bind without my oh damn it awesome skills. Plus, there's something I want you to recover for me.

<ENER>

Can't you do it by yourself? I can snip you off of your body so you can look for it yourself. Lame Jerk.

<DANIEL>

Then the deal is off and I won't be helping you. And thus, you will fail yourself in helping Maddox and finding a way to get all of us out of here. I know how you Ooths rely on bartering system to get by and I don't think you're stupid enough as a critter to push yourself deep into the corner than you are as of now.

<ENER>

Gwwrrrr... is that a threat?

<DANIEL>

An opportunity for our temporary partnership.

<ENER>

Except I will be doing all of YOUR crap works. And I thought leaders couldn't be any more of lackadaisical douches... If it weren't for the scarf and you threatening me with Maddox's life, I will tear you to shreds...

<DANIEL>

And Maddox's life depends on us. Well, do we have a deal then?
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

YamiX
  • COMMAAND: Ener: Ok, so first, catch one of those "tomatoes" that are hanging on the "tree". Then ask DANIEL what is this strange "cacoon" on the "tree" and if he doesn't knows it, go poke it with your crowbar.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAAND: Ener: Ok, so first, catch one of those "tomatoes" that are hanging on the "tree". Then ask DANIEL what is this strange "cocoon" on the "tree" and if he doesn't knows it, go poke it with your crowbar.

<ENER>

Excuse me for a bit, all right?

<DANIEL>

Sure. Just take your time, although Maddox may doesn't. Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock. Or as you critter Ooth say instead:

Ding ding ding ding ding ding
ding.

Ding.

DING.

DING.

<ENER>

Gah... and I thought Time is our friend...

<ACTIONS>

Ok. As Ener begin to ponder on Daniel's offer, he jumped over to the other side and found one of the "tomatoes," which aren't really tomatoes at all. This thing is still a fruit, regardless. And so he snatch it for possible future puzzles!

DA DA DA DUNNNN!!!

Ener acquired... a MYSTIFYING FRUIT! Its feels kinda soft and squishy... yet it smells kinda good and repulsive at the same time. Must be an alien fruit despite looking like an inflated hard-scaled strawberry. Yum, strawberry!

And so Ener returned to Daniel and asked about the strange "cocoon."

<ENER>

Hey, Bendy Jerk. Mind telling me what that weird cocoon thingy on that branch over there?

<DANIEL>

*is silent like a observant cop*

<ENER>

Well?

<DANIEL>

Umm... have short-term memories much?

<ENER>

Gwwrrr... Unlike your lack of dignity...

<DANIEL>

And didn't I tell you that I won't help you at all unless we have a deal? Comon... let me hear one of two most famous words ever from your cute fuzzy snout: YES or NO.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • Ener:

Say YESH.
Mr. Officer
  • (I have a bad feeling about the cacoon...)

Ener: Ask Daniel If he knows any Fighting Moves.

(After all, he did go to school for this sort of thing...right?)