A' L L U K I N - chapter 4

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - chapter 4

Post by - ak - »

COMMAND: ENER: TELL US about YOUR TRUE DESIRES.

COMMAND: BOTH: Do a compromise. Maddox will have 5 minutes to look for stuff in the EMERGENCY HOLOGRAM.

<MADDOX>
Ok, so what you really wants, Ener?

<ENER>

To get out of here! We're stuck in this loopy spooky station until we can board on the RAIL CART and ride out of here!

<MADDOX>

Well... say what. Ener can use TIME SPEED to push forward 5 minutes while I use the remaining 5 minutes to check out the EMERGENCY HOLOGRAPH. How's that sounds, guys and gals?

<ENER>
This I can deal with!

TIME SPEED!!!

<ENER>

YAY!

<MADDOX>

All right, let me check the HOLOGRAPH then.

<MADDOX>

OE. Bring up RAIL SYSTEM.

<MADDOX>

Project OF EMPATHY.

<MADDOX>

If possible, show us the THIRD CATEGORY.

Aahh, it corrupted…

<ENER>

Oh! MAP! You think it will show us the...

<MADDOX>

Location of the Of Empathy in the Light Void or somewhere else so we know where are actually at? Possible.

OE. Project MAP.

<MADDOX>

Oh gosh darn it.

<ENER>

Maybe we can get it to show some other ways?
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Azareus
  • COMMAND: MADDOX: Make the computer show you a video feed of stations E2, B2 and C3. Make the computer show any backups, notes, outdated maps, debugging tools or administration tools.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: MADDOX: Make the computer show you a video feed of stations E2, B2 and C3. Make the computer show any backups, notes, outdated maps, debugging tools or administration tools.

<ENER>

Maybe you can use your SECURITY STATUS to access it?

<MADDOX>

You smart furry dog with your KEEN INSTINCTS.

<ENER>

I try my very best :3

<MADDOX>

OE. Maddox Alaworth. Security Sergeant.

<OE SYSTEM>

Beep. Voice pattern recognized. State your override commands.

<MADDOX>

Show me Video Feed of Station B2, C3, E2; any Backups, Notes, Outdated Maps, Debugging Tools, and Administration Tools you can find.

<OE SYSTEM>

Beep.

<MADDOX>

But I already state my name!

<OE SYSTEM>

State your name for secured access.

<ENER>

Haha, the computer is a dimphead.

<OE SYSTEM>

No I am not. I have feelings too, you know.

<MADDOX>

Just to make you feels better: MADDOX ALAWORTH. Security Sergeant. Passcode 2447.

<OE SYSTEM>

Thank you, Mister Master Maddox Alaworth.

Secured access granted. Accessing database...

<MADDOX>

What...

In...

The...

<ENER>

Grawr? What are those sparkling things?

Stars?
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

tiamat
  • Command Maddox: find an ETA to destination
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Command Maddox: find an ETA to destination

<MADDOX>

Yes, Ener. Those are stars.

OE. Give me ETA (estimated time of arrival) to destination.

<OE SYSTEM>

BEEP. Destination: Planet Eoliona. Red Coil Galaxy. Enok Pillar.

Calculating ETA to destination from the previous recorded position.

BEEP.

ETA - 1 second.

<MADDOX>

ONE SECOND?!?!

<ENER>

Just wait a gosh-darning minute. Everything been taking more than a second. Even when we're talking, it still take more than one second. We should be arrived by now.

<MADDOX>

But we never did... That's means...

<ENER>

No way...

<OE SYSTEM>

BING!

Rail Cart arriving at destination: Station F2.

5 minutes before departure for Station B2.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Rooster
  • COMMAND: Ener+Maddox: Freak out some more, while boarding the Rail Cart.
YamiX
  • COMMAND: BOTH: PANIC because of beeing lost in OUTER SPACE inside the Rail Card.

<PS: AWESOME DRAWINGS AK! I'm so AMAZED! Now I can't wait for MOREEEEEE!>

*end of exaltation*

@CONE: Just read the story before giving commands...they already checked it ;)
Cone
  • COMMAND: BOTH: Just shut up and carefully check what's behind the door.

also

COMMAND: BOTH: Don't be lost in the outer space.
Wayward Raxas
  • Command: Maddox and Ener: Get on the damn train, and spend the ride speculating about just what is going on.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: Ener+Maddox: Freak out some more, while boarding the Rail Cart.

COMMAND: BOTH: PANIC because of beeing lost in OUTER SPACE inside the Rail Card.

and freaked out, they continue to do.

<OE SYSTEM>

BING!

RAIL CART 2's arrival: On Time. Please board the CART for departure to Station B2.

Departure time: in 5 minutes.

ETA to Station B2: 15 minutes.

• COMMAND: BOTH: Don't be lost in the outer space.

And they got on board in RAIL CART, still understandably shocked. Oh and they're still lost in outer space. Oh major shock and dread.

<OE SYSTEM>

BING!

Departure on schedule.

Welcome to Of Empathy's Rail Transit System. We wish you a pleasant ride while we transport you to your destination. Please keep your hands and feet and claws and tentacles and any specific limbs you may have inside the Rail Cart at all time. Please do not bang on glass, run around inside, and cause unrest to others and to yourself. In case of emergency, please contact your nearest Security or Transit Supervisor via Contact System and we will meet your needs in any ways we can provide.

Thank you for riding the Of Empathy's Rail Transit System and we hope you have a pleasant and productive day.

BING!

<ENER>

WHAT'S GOING ON?!

<MADDOX>

Just… Shut up.

<ENER>

How can we be in outer space?!

<MADDOX>

Ener, shut up! I am trying to think...

<ENER>

Quo lied to us!

<MADDOX>
No, he didn't. But dammit, that bastard slug. Quo never said anything. It kept all of this from us, about the Of Empathy and its Experiments. I remember now.

Of Empathy... is the SHIP.

And we're right inside of it.

Or what's left of it.

Or the stimulation of it.

Or our dream of it.

Or our hallucination of it.

Or...

<ENER>

Shut you up! What about the Light Void and all of this crazy stuffs going on!

<MADDOX>

We don't belong here in the first place. We never did. I am starting to understand the validity of Elouf and Quall's THEORIES back there... Aww gosh darn it. This shit just got real about right now.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

tiamat
  • Command:

Ponder possible theories that have been presented, or why they have or haven't reached the appointed destination, as presented on the holo al of the vast reach.
Wayward Raxas
  • Command: Maddox: Soothe headache by sitting and rubbing temples, and grumble about the train's lack of chairs.

Command: Ener: Wish you had your blue squishy exercise ball to chew on.

(optional) Command: OE system: Give distorted, creepy scrambled message to heighten the tension.
Theta
  • Command: Both: Suddenly understand that what you guys have gotta do is get to the bridge of Of Empathy and pilot this thing out of the Light Void somehow
YamiX
  • COMMAND: MADDOX: try to remember what happened that caused the SHIP to be all broken and separate on the LIGHT VOID...
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Command: Maddox: Soothe headache by sitting and rubbing temples, and grumble about the train's lack of chairs.

Command: Ener: Wish you had your blue squishy exercise ball to chew on.

(optional) Command: OE system: Give distorted, creepy scrambled message to heighten the tension.

<MADDOX>

As if we need to listen that blaring out into my ears! Gosh fucking darnit... I need to sit and relax those headaches of mine away and there's no fucking chairs around!!!

<ENER>

I wish I have my BLUE ORB back... I am such a feccy critter for giving it away...

<MADDOX>

I know that thought. I feel like wanting to chow down on it as well. Damn, I haven't had this kind of headaches since I met with Kelen back in Section F...

<ENER>

Here, take some BLUE MEDS. Those are the last two, I am afraid...

<MADDOX>

Thanks, but I don't need it. This Headache is bad, but not that bad... Ok, let calm down and review our predicaments here... Ener, do you remember the THEORIES that Elouf and Quall presented to you a while ago?

<ENER>

Yeah, I do. Here in pup words for you to understand:

- all of this could be a one big dream

- a shared consciousness

- memory experiment

- result of massive war

- we could come from a different realm, whatever that is

- bite me, we might have been living here all of time!

- related to the Awakening Event

- one giant stimulation

<MADDOX>

Hmmmm...

• COMMAND: MADDOX: try to remember what happened that caused the SHIP to be all broken and separate on the LIGHT VOID...

<ENER>

Thinking in deep thought like a Sage with wielding staff?

<MADDOX>

Would you please be quiet? I am trying to think.

<ENER>

*is very silent like a well-mannered pup*

<MADDOX>

Ok… I remember Quo saying something about the Experiments. The Of Empathy is testing out some sort of Technology that promised to be revolutionary... A shared consciousness sounds likely so this could promise the exchange of free information between everyone. As does memory experiment that distorts our thoughts and shapes the way we see and remember. It could be used as therapy to repair and reconstruct memories... but then the governments could use it to control its citizens for its twisted version of utopia civilizations.

<ENER>

What about coming from another realm, like our Universe of Vast Reach?

<MADDOX>

You would need a huge energy source for that and a complex understanding of quantum physics and fabric of our reality. It possible, but on a dingy little ship like this? I… just don't know. I don't see how it would applies since Quo said everyone are taking medications. It's probably individual testings for everyone on the ship. Maybe as part of one giant stimulation that use our mind as part of cyberspace and we need medications to keep our mind stables.

<ENER>

What are you yapping about?

<MADDOX>

Hooking our mind into machine, using close to 100% of our minds to our fullest potential. That could explain everything that been going on here. But... I am not going to speculate anymore until we get that ORANGE BOX and force Quo to bargain for everything he knows.

<ENER>

That sounds like a plan. But how would that helps with the SHIP here? How do we get out? Do you remember anything right before the Situation happened?

<MADDOX>

Kinda. Disasters everywhere.

<ENER>

Meep.

<MADDOX>

Remember Quo's note about revolts and riots? That what happened. The Of Empathy, this entire ship, was thrown into bloody chaos. Then... Gah, I don't remember exactly how it happened or why the Of Empathy looks like it torn apart from the inside. But I remember that YOU was part of that revolts.

<ENER>

Hmmpt.

<ENER>

Ok, it's asking time. What am I, Maddox? Or you haven't remembered that yet?

<MADDOX>

I am afraid that you would be asking that very question… You're one of the Special Volunteers here. And you told me that you wasn't here for any reason, but actually none of reason. You were taken here against your wills.

<ENER>

Bingo. And you guys experimented on me.

And Elouf.

And Quall.

And Ulom.

And I bet many others.

<MADDOX>

I didn't exactly experiment on you, but...

<ENER>

YES YOU DID!!! By association.

<MADDOX>

Well… You got me there…

<ENER>

And what about Yeyni! She's a Scientist, not a Special Participant! Why does she have so much of a meat with you?

<MADDOX>

Let say that I hurted her. Yes, I did "locked her away" as she accused me of doing.

<ENER>

So she was telling the truth! You fuckhead! What about my mate! What did you do to Teyri!!!

<MADDOX>

Ok, calm down... Ener, I think there's something you should know about her and Yeyni.

<ENER>
Hmm?

<MADDOX>

Because of the COMPUTER back in Section C, I now remember all of the employees on the Of Empathy. It my job to know as a Security Sergeant. You did have a wife, that I know from your profile.

But she wasn't suppose to be on the SHIP.

Neither did Yeyni.

<ENER>

What?

But how can I see her? How can we see them?

<MADDOX>

I am not sure, but from what's happened and happening here… I think we're all going mad.

From the Experiments.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Wayward Raxas
  • Command: Transit system: Stop.
YamiX
  • COMMAND: Ener: Ask Maddox if he remembers why and who took Ener to do the experiments and what specifically was Maddox's job on the Of Empathy.

COMMAND: Maddox: Eat some canned food. You might be hungry and you and Ener have some days ahead until reaching the destination...