Forum's Website Development & Bugs & Problems Reporting

Vurn
subnet traveller

Re: READ THIS: this forum will be closed.

Post by Vurn »

well damn
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Well that was bold, WIQ

Did it occur to you that MS might be dealing with other issues that might be influencing his decision that we don't know about? Hard to make assumptions or label people in the absence of facts
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Isobel The Sorceress wrote:Well, a quick google search with "free forum hosting" gave me plenty of sites where you can start your own forum for free.
Such as
http://www.freeforums.org/
Ancient Crystal used. Lame he's no longer active.

I think I'm capable of getting hang of this, don't mind if I try to save the forum?
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Okay, to Mateusz, you are being selfish. I can understand having a bunch of work dump on you 24/7 without having time for yourself; I had my second Car accident because of that, and went through a month of my second trip through insanity.

But when you have something like the Pastel Forum, which means allot to some of us, myself included, and you destroy a great piece of artwork, rather than save it by dividing up the workload to some of your fans, that in my definition, when it comes to the outcome not just effecting yourself, but a great many people, you are being Selfish.
The forum costs Mateusz money to host it. Until now he has been paying that money so that we could have this forum, only for us. I don't see how you can say he is selfish now, when he says he can't host it anymore.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Wait, so if I want to create forum I will have to pay?
🧐
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:
WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Okay, to Mateusz, you are being selfish. I can understand having a bunch of work dump on you 24/7 without having time for yourself; I had my second Car accident because of that, and went through a month of my second trip through insanity.

But when you have something like the Pastel Forum, which means allot to some of us, myself included, and you destroy a great piece of artwork, rather than save it by dividing up the workload to some of your fans, that in my definition, when it comes to the outcome not just effecting yourself, but a great many people, you are being Selfish.
The forum costs Mateusz money to host it. Until now he has been paying that money so that we could have this forum, only for us. I don't see how you can say he is selfish now, when he says he can't host it anymore.
Plus, he doesn't feel it worth to continue hosting this site if there's barely any activities. It is no longer necessary as it eats away his time and money hosting this forum.

His Facebook account will be his new platform to make news and announcements and he already have a healthy amount of follower there.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

If Mateusz has a backup, then it means you don't have to repost entire A'LLUKIN again AK. :P
🧐
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:If Mateusz has a backup, then it means you don't have to repost entire A'LLUKIN again AK. :P
I will still re-hoard all of my entries, but that would be a very nice bonus by not having to repost everything again.

Somebody, make it happens!
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Since neither Vortex, nor Sublevel can, and Ancient Crystal is no longer active, I propose myself, someone agrees?
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

If its money issue, then set up a donation site.
He has many fans worldwide, I sure some of them have a few bucks to spare.

One last thing, if he does go through with it, he is condriticing himself.
Was it not him who said in one of his own pieces of artwork:
History wrote:
- What would you have me do. Destroy his creation? Destroy the whole section?

- I don't know... Maybe...

- You're talking about destroying our history. What next, book burning?
Edit: If there the ability to back threads up, I would not mind having my Lighthouse and Einstein, My Good Music Thread, Submachine End Story, both Black Dossier Theory threads version 1 and 2. My Who is Einstein theory, and It all happened at once theory.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING