Escape from JayisGames

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Escape from JayisGames

Post by - ak - »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:I wonder if we will finally know what's up with that resin/goop appearing in so many games.
I don't think it will be connected to Submachine. It easy to explain their appearances in Submachine series since they're byproduct of keeping the machines running. Not so in DayMare Town series known for its sheer surrealism.

Since the resin may play the part in this game, we may learn about its importance for this game only and not for the other series.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I see, that makes sense...

by the way, this will be a standalone game or it's open to make a series? I think it's the former since it's a joint work but I'm not sure.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:I see, that makes sense...

by the way, this will be a standalone game or it's open to make a series? I think it's the former since it's a joint work but I'm not sure.
I am pretty sure its standalone... but who know? Maybe it will be super popular and spawn a new series like how Submachine became all those years ago.

Yessir, I remember those good ol days when the series was born and when we just spam theories here and there at the old Rewolucje forum.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

- ak - wrote:Yessir, I remember those good ol days when the series was born and when we just spam theories here and there at the old Rewolucje forum.
I SO want to be in your place in that old days...
:(

But yes, I wait for moment when Mateusz launches new game series that can be n the same level with Submachine. :D
OnyxIonVortex wrote:I wonder if we will finally know what's up with that resin/goop appearing in so many games.
32, star symbol, resin...
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:I see, that makes sense...

I think that's JIG's decition.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Sublevel 102 wrote:
- ak - wrote:Yessir, I remember those good ol days when the series was born and when we just spam theories here and there at the old Rewolucje forum.
I SO want to be in your place in that old days...
:(

But yes, I wait for moment when Mateusz launches new game series that can be n the same level with Submachine. :D
Me too. I want to see the birth of a major series, and feel... that thing when you are one of the first to strenate something :)
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

it's a standalone.
If I create a new series - it surely won't be flash...
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:it's a standalone.
If I create a new series - it surely won't be flash...
D:
to strenate
?
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Vortex wrote:I wonder if we will finally know what's up with that resin/goop appearing in so many games.
I don't think it's anything more than a motif.
strenate
I had to look that up:
I found no results in my English dictionary, but apparently there is verb in Spanish: estrenar which means to use something for the first time. (that came up as a result when I searched it)
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

The Abacus wrote:
strenate
I had to look that up:
I found no results in my English dictionary, but apparently there is verb in Spanish: estrenar which means to use something for the first time. (that came up as a result when I searched it)
Sounds related to "strenuous".