Escape from JayisGames

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Escape from JayisGames

Post by Vortex »

okay, since you are wondering, yeah Abacus is right, the word doesn't exist in English but I thought it did :oops:
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:I wonder if we will finally know what's up with that resin/goop appearing in so many games.
I think I might have an idea.
I am studying under Precision machining, and in the machine shop, there are many types of Lubricants. Each of the lubricant are different at a microscopic level, some of lubricants are best used under certain situations, and under different types of machinery.

My point is this, having to do with an old saying
A well oiled machine.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:
OnyxIonVortex wrote:I wonder if we will finally know what's up with that resin/goop appearing in so many games.
I think I might have an idea.
I am studying under Precision machining, and in the machine shop, there are many types of Lubricants. Each of the lubricant are different at a microscopic level, some of lubricants are best used under certain situations, and under different types of machinery.

My point is this, having to do with an old saying
A well oiled machine.
This definitely fits with Submachine universe since few locations we have seen are covered in those resin.

I think this game will use those golden resin bit differently... it looks more organic.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

- ak - wrote:I think this game will use those golden resin bit differently... it looks more organic.
And it looks solid, so I don't think it would be a good lubricant in this case.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Actually, I can't imagine how truth about resin can be revealed in one side game.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Sublevel 102 wrote:Actually, I can't imagine how truth about resin can be revealed in one side game.
Why not? Sub32 revealed the fate of the Sub4 chambers explorer. Side games are good for answering side questions like this.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:
Sublevel 102 wrote:Actually, I can't imagine how truth about resin can be revealed in one side game.
Why not? Sub32 revealed the fate of the Sub4 chambers explorer. Side games are good for answering side questions like this.
lol, side game means SIDE game.

It is like Squirrel Family covers mystery of Submachine. :D
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Oh. Yeah, that's right.

Anyways I was just talking about the resin in the Jayisgames game in particular, not related to Submachine :P
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

To be fair, the Submachine's side games can be related to the main series if you make some interesting connections:

Sub_0 can be about Murtaugh's adventure in finding the fabled Wisdom Gem that grants him power.
Sub_FLF can be about the Player's odd dreams about finding "the root of all of this," possibly between Sub_4 and 5.
Sub_32 can be about the last hallucinations of a dying explorer remembering the 32 Chambers as noted in Sub_4.
Sub_Universe can be about the Player's exploration of the SubNet between Sub_4 and 5, exploring and practicing before taking on the mission to the Root.

Those are just a few possible explanations, though other explanations are pretty valid.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

- ak - wrote:Sub_0 can be about Murtaugh's adventure in finding the fabled Wisdom Gem that grants him power.
Sub_FLF can be about the Player's odd dreams about finding "the root of all of this," possibly between Sub_4 and 5.
Sub_32 can be about the last hallucinations of a dying explorer remembering the 32 Chambers as noted in Sub_4.
That's what I thought when I first time played these games. (2008-2010)