the Fog Fall

Redafro
subnet technician

Re: the Fog Fall

Post by Redafro »

Looks good, I like it. Fogfall is a good series. Daymaretown.com (or whatever) is going to rock. XD
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Has anyone notice in Fog Fall 2, above the garage door to the gas station, the title "Fahrenheit 451" is written there.
Does anyone know what that is about?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

It's a novel, see here!
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

I know that, what I am asking is what does it mean?
Did the author to this game put it there for a certain reason?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Okay, i said this in one page:
Fahrenheit 451.

Room behind Brick wall should not be there.
Buttons that do nothing everywhere.
The people in town have slaves, you can see them through the wall.
Who the hell lock the door?
The Power Lines have always existed.
"Cash not Accepted".
Time to clarified.

Okay, in Fog Fall one, first, just get the power running, save yourself allot of time.
There are some buttons on the right hand side of the point where you start in the game, you can zoom in on it and push them.
They do nothing.

Go to where you keep the suit, and zoom in one the devices on the left hand side.
There is a switch near the bottom, push it. Dials on meter move up a bit, then nothing.
You can also play around with the dials on the radio like devices, does nothing.

Okay, Head to the office on the second floor and go into the room with the desk, there is a map on the wall, click on it.
Reading it shows it that the room behind the brick wall was not always there. At least in the original construction of the place.

The door to the hatch outside, the key pad on the lock that is broken, you can still zoom in and push all the buttons.

Okay, in Fog Fall 2, go to the house with the dead guy in the chair, before going in, with the view of the powers lines in the back, you can walk up to them.

On the outside of the trader shop, for some reason, over the grage doors it says, "Fahrenheit 451". Don't know what Book Buring or the Firemen have to do with this.

Walk up to the door, and before heading in, you can click on the sign to the right of the door frame.

In the room behind the brick wall, you can still try to open the door, which it won't cause the rocks are blocking it from opening.

In Fog Fall 3, if you try to open the door to the shelter the old way you find that you can't. for some reason, someone or the shelter itself went into emergency shut down. As it says on the keypad screen.

When the observers tell you to burn down the women home, and you just say "I'm on it", you lose the ability to tell her what you were told to do. Words and dialect matter in this game.

After you unlock all locations, your map has all of the details of the game. Down to both the buildings, and the road.

When you get to the hermits den, and go around the corning, you will see another invisible wall. Now your character says "Maybe I can get OVER it." Despite having a grappling hook with good rope he can used them for.

Last: Fog Fall 4.
There is only one thing I found interesting. The wall where you have to enter by giving the guy at the door a carton of smokes, if you go all the way to the right, where the combination for that other door is, and click on the crack, you can see them holding someone in chains for by the neck. Looks like slavery to me.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Babylon
subnet notes finder

Post by Babylon »

(Spoilers for Fahrenhiet 451, if you haven't read it.)

At the end of Fahrenhiet 451, jet bombers destroy the city with nuclear weapons. This could linked to the apparent nuclear war that happened before the fog fell.
I'm not a latin popstar.
Lord of Flies
subbot maintenance

Post by Lord of Flies »

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to make sense out of Fog Fall plot? I decided to replay it and try to figure out what's going on. It still makes no sense, but I created this in the process.
http://textuploader.com/6t1i
Last edited by Lord of Flies on 14 Jan 2015 16:07, edited 2 times in total.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I miss fog fall as well...

even if I don't understand what's going on there. XD
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I don't understand it much either.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

wow, why Fog Fall 4 has different author? (Gizicki instead Konwerski)