Covert Front episode 4: Spark of Life

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Covert Front episode 4: Spark of Life

Post by Sublevel 113 »

So... what do you think we should to do? Wait another 2 years?
I wonder why general discussion about CF series ended so roughly. We didn't make general conclusion, list of unanswered questions and events. We just just left it.

I awoke only after these months, when I have fallen from chair after realizing CF discussion wasn't finished.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Sublevel 102 wrote:So... what do you think we should to do? Wait another 2 years?
I wonder why general discussion about CF series ended so roughly. We didn't make general conclusion, list of unanswered questions and events. We just just left it.

I awoke only after these months, when I have fallen from chair after realizing CF discussion wasn't finished.
I wanted answers as well. Also...http://www.mateuszskutnik.com/archive/giant-leap/
However – Covert Front finishes after fifth episode, but until we get to that point
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

@World: M&K wanted to make 5 games, but last two were united to one.
As Mateusz stated: Covert Front is finished.
q: Is there going to be another Covert Front?
a: No. This series is finished. It's all in the past and the ages will judge it.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Then...I don't know what you want.
I want answers as well, but to be honest, Mateusz Himself went to the trouble of making two separate games into one.

Makes me wonder the things he wanted to put in but never did.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

ok. first, I think I should combine all unanswered questions.
for now that's all
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

in that i agree, we can at least prepare the set of questions to potentially ask Mateusz or Karol some day.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Sublevel 102 wrote:I want to contact with MS or KK for single Q&A message. But I don't think if single fan organizes it, authors pay attention with seriousness.
one person is enough sometimes.
what do you want to know?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

one person is enough sometimes.
what do you want to know?
I don't think it is such case. because it's just... riot of single fan who wants to finish with obscurity that flies above finished game series.

But I will use my chance, if you don't mind.

--------------------------

Ok... I will try to explain my intention.

first:
sorry for disturbing you, Mateusz. I hope we can finish with this once and for all.

Now:
Last episode of Covert front series, child of Karol Konwerski and You, was released two years ago. As you said: "This series is finished. It's all in the past and the ages will judge it". These games were and still are awesome, as its plot. I think many people there became fan of this series, as myself. well, not so much fan as submachine, but still :D
And now, 2 years after things were finished, I think it's time to stop endless interview with you about this series. To leave Kara, Von Toten, and the whole covert front on its deserved rest.

We all remember, long time ago, before and after episode 3 release, you said series would contain 5 episodes. But after that, only Spark of Life was released. This game should finish the series and its plot lines, should give answers on questions. but did it do all this?

I asked on connection with you or Karol because I want to finish with them: with all questions left after Spark of Life.

Were these unexplained and mysterious things left because after some stuff could be lost after combining two games into one? Or they were left by yours or Karol's intention? Or we just didn't find answers?

So... Do you allow me or others to bother you?
Last edited by Sublevel 113 on 13 Dec 2014 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Who was it that sent the letter to the Airfield in CV4?
Cause it had Kara Picture, and the Address that Karl was hiding at from the German Army.

So...who sent it?
Not Karl, he hiding from the German Army, was there another character you where going to add but never did?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

@World: if Mateusz will allow us to talk, I think we should together make list of stuff we want to know.
Do you agree?

That's why I started all this mess some posts ago. :)