Covert Front episode 4: Spark of Life

MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Re: Covert Front episode 4: Spark of Life

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Sublevel 102 wrote: We all remember, long time ago, before and after episode 3 release, you said series would contain 5 episodes. But after that, only Spark of Life was released. This game should finish the series and its plot lines, should give answers on questions. but did it do all this?

I asked on connection with you or Karol because I want to finish with them: with all questions left after Spark of Life.

Were these unexplained and mysterious things left because after some stuff could be lost after combining two games into one? Or they were left by yours or Karol's intention? Or we just didn't find answers?
Jesu Kristo I said you can ASK a question, not write a complete elaborate story around it.
I'll explain once and for all.

After CF3 - when Karol was imagining next episode he THOUGHT that he had enough story for two more games. That's when we thought we'd make 5 games.
But is it turned out - he only had story for one more game, as was intended from the beginning. That's all there is to it, nothing was left out, nothing cut from the game because of lack of space 9that would be really ridiculous) or anything. The spark of life covers EVERYTHING he imagined in the CF series.

There are some mysterious aspects of the story - but they're mysterious on purpose. They were meant to stay unlosved.

Hope this answers that debacle.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Who was it that sent the letter to the Airfield in CV4?
Cause it had Kara Picture, and the Address that Karl was hiding at from the German Army.

So...who sent it?
Not Karl, he hiding from the German Army, was there another character you where going to add but never did?
No, there was never another character that was cut out.
As far as I remember - that picture is linked to the people under von toten's mansion (CF2) - they were observing Kara and took pictures of her.
How did it end up being sent FROM von toten's hideout is a mystery.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

For the record: I won't be visiting any other threads than my own - if you want to ask me questions about any of my games - do it there. Doesn't matter if it's dmt or sub or cf or anything else. Just communicate with me there.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Thanks for respond, Mateusz.
:D
---------------------
So, guys, we can freely discuss there.
WorldIsQuiet already prepared some stuff...
I think we should choose the best questions to finish this long CovertFront Q&A interview and to continue discussing about
some mysterious aspects of the story - but they're mysterious on purpose. They were meant to stay unlosved
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:For the record: I won't be visiting any other threads than my own - if you want to ask me questions about any of my games - do it there. Doesn't matter if it's dmt or sub or cf or anything else. Just communicate with me there.
Okay, thanks for letting us know.

Also, there is something I need to ask for a quick edit in the Q and A session, the ISubmachine Game, I just learned that you did not create it? If so, then did at least make this discription in the App Store of the Game when it was out?
Original description message for iSubmachine game on App Store by Mateusz Skutnik wrote:
What is Submachine? No one really knows. There are some facts gathered over time about the structure that lead to several theories about the nature of the Submachine. First of all, the name stands for "submerged machines" as it is believed it's placed underground. First submachine was built around 1904 - but no one remembers why. And it's not the one You are about to play. Each submachine location consists of series of puzzles enabling alleged escape from the structure. But the game is not about escaping but exploring. At one point You'll be faced with a sentence that You don't want to escape from the Submachine. And You will agree. Millions of players already found that out. You can be next.
Cause one of the question is in regards to this description.
A simple yes or no will suffice.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

@World: Mateusz won't check this thread. MAT sublocation. :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Damn, we still didn't finished with that
:/

and...
https://www.facebook.com/mateuszskutnik ... 0149250311
Would CF make a return?
if the demand was strong enough, why not.
wat
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

:o
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

FAQ
Is there going to be another Covert Front?
No. This series is finished. It's all in the past and the ages will judge it.
Bravo, Mateusz!

SUBMACHINE 11 COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:
*calm down*
Ok, I won't mind to see CF spin-off
:D
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Of course, it would be an Spin-off.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐